At this year’s presentation of awards for best billboard design OUTWARD, which was launched in year 2000 by a company for public space advertising Outdoor akzent with the goal to inspire and reward the quality and creativity of billboard design, the Jewish Film Festival poster named “Masterpiece” won the third place! This exceptional billboard, that [...]
From 23rd to 25th September, in the small Austrain town of Braunau am Innu, 20th Braunau Contemporary History Days will be held. The theme of this year’s manifestation is “Difficult Legacy”, as one of the participants, and the only speaker who survived Holocaust, will be Zagreb Jewish Film Festival honorary president, Mr. Branko Lustig. Mr. [...]
From 23rd to 25th September, in the small Austrain town of Braunau am Innu, 20th Braunau Contemporary History Days will be held. The theme of this year’s manifestation is “Difficult Legacy”, as one of the participants, and the only speaker who survived Holocaust, will be Zagreb Jewish Film Festival honorary president, Mr. Branko Lustig. [...]
On July 8th, The Jewish Film Festival Zagreb Association organised a meeting with the volunteers in its office, during which they received acknowledgments. Once again, we sincerely thank all of our volunteers for their selfless effort and invested energy, without them this Festival would not be the same. We hope for such a great response [...]
We would like to thank all that have shared their stories on the “Strength of a Woman” with us this year. We have the honor to announce the 2 screenplays that have been chosen to be filmed at this year’s JFF International Talent Workshop:
“Fur Coat”, author: Aurite Kouts (France, Israel)
“Incurable”, author: Marija Škrlec (Croatia)
RESULTS OF THE 2011 JFF INTERNATIONAL TALENT WORKSHOP COMPETITION
Talents selected to participate in the workshop this year are:
A. Achille Brice E., Cameroon (editing)
Adina Istrate , Romania (directing)
James Kolbas, Croatia (sound)
Kurobasa Dubravka, Croatia (cinematography)
Lukosevicius Saulius, Lithuania (cinematography)
Octavio Rodriguez, Costa Rica (editing)
Chris Rowe, USA (directing)
Domante Urmonaite, Lithuania (sound)
TALENT WORKSHOP gives you a chance to submit your screenplay even if you wouldn’t actually like to attend the workshop, but still have the “itch” to write and send your script to us! FOR-UP-AND COMING SCREENWRITERS March 20th to April 10th.
- FedEx provides access to a growing global marketplace through a network of supply chain, transportation, business and information services.
- Hotel Astoria, located in the downtown, is part of the world renowned hotel chain Best Western
- Studio DIM is a creative production company located in Zagreb
- Distributor of high quality consumer products such as: Cedevita, salve, Dietpharm, Multivita, Wrigley, Ferrero, Hipp, Johnson & Johnson, Durex, Duracell
- Esrtestiftung deals with social, cultural and European topics, serving the common good in Central and South Eastern Europe.
- Sheraton Zagreb Hotel
- Hrvatski audiovizualni centar
- Vodeći nacionalni i regionalni nakladnik koji svojim programima zadovoljava potrebe cjelokupne populacije te svojim izdanjima ulazi u svaki dom i struku
- Embassy of the State of Israel in Zagreb
- Orbico - a company which provides FMCG distribution services in Croatia and SEE
- City Office of Education, Culture and Sport
- Oryx Group is specialized in delivering services that enable customers to efficiently manage their own activities, their time and other valuable resources
- IT consulting, web production, translation and subtitling, logistical support, market research and advocacy
- Mirko Ilić Corp. 207 East 32nd Street, New York City, 10016 Tel: 212 481 9737 Fax: 212 481 7088.
- McCann Erickson, established in 1990, is one of the most experienced and largest marketing communication agencies in Croatia